Thursday, June 23, 2022

Our paving project is delayed again

Good Morning.

Our project is delayed again.

These are messages I got at 6-45am this morning from Joseph Fornaro, the owner of the Norfolk Paving and Excavation company from Canton:

"Hi Alex , I just went to our pipe supplier for the materials for your drain, usually he has plenty of the supplies we need but with everything going on with supply chain he does not and will not have materials till after the 18 th of July. I locked in the order so we are sure to get the materials when they come in, so we have to put your job off till the end of July.
Sorry for the delay.
I can’t get common supplies, I got to send my crew home for the day, they are losing a days pay, plus my equipment was on the road headed to you, I called 3 of my suppliers, none of them have materials, it’s out of my hands
."

I am very disappointed and I am sure you are too. I do not know what else to say.
I am sorry.
 
Thank you
Alex