Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Driveway paving project is moving to the mid of June

The company we picked for the repaving of our driveway is running behind and they told me that we should expect the project to take place in the mid of June and that they will be in touch with me when we get close to the date.

I do not know what is wrong with these asphalt companies and why they cannot keep their schedules and communications with their clients straight.
Last week I called Norfolk Paving eight times, left 3 voice messages and nobody got back to me. Similar happened with the company we planned to use last year. Back then they simply stopped responding to us after getting our prepayment. They failed with the schedule and in the end it took me 3 month of weekly calls to get our money back.

I apologize for this the inconvenience this whole situation can cause you. I have a few ideas on how to straighten things out and am working work in it.
Please stay tuned for more updates.

Thank you, Alex